Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
PSRA - Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs department for Henkel Korea Adhesive is responsible for ethical management of the regulatory, health, safety and environmental aspects of Henkel Adhesive products throughout the total product life cycle, which include compliance with chemical regulatory requirements according to Korea REACh, Chemical Control Act, Risk Concerned Product Act, KOSHA & etc, and industry standards as well as customer specific requirements.
What we offer
· Responsible to ensure Adhesive Products marketed in Korea are incompliance with Korea REACh(Registration, Evaluation, Authorization & Restriction of Chemicals) regulations
· Preparation of Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Product label warning statements in compliance with Korean regulatory standards (KOSHA)
· Provide timely customer support –internal and external, Issue declaration sheet of ROHS(Restriction of Hazardous Substances), SVHC(Substances of Very High Concern), and other restricted hazard substance
· Provide timely compliance assessment of new product introduction via Henkel PLM process
Who we are looking for
· Bachelor's Degree related with in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related study (i.e. Environmental Science, Biology, Industry Hygiene, Occupational Safety or Toxicology)
· Minimum of two (2) years of PS & RA (Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs) in chemical industry
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
· Familiar with Korea REACh, CCA, KOSHA, GHS and other chemical regulations of Korea
· Experience with Korea REACh notification, GHS SDS authoring
· Experience in using SAP system and ISO 14001 are an advantage
· Good command in both Korean and English (both written and verbal)
· Good communication skills, time management, presentation skills, business writing skills
· English resume is required
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career