Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
· Maintain a safe work environment.
· Maintain a clean work environment complying with 5S housekeeping standards.
· Position is responsible for analysis of chemical systems, chemical additions, system clean outs, and production support through waste metal bin change-outs.
· Provide customer service/trouble-shooting and technical support to the client.
· Support site continuous improvement projects, which result in cost savings or recognized value.
· Provide support to client user, production management, and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS).
· Assist in the management of all tier suppliers and their on-site representatives.
· Work with site team to monitor, control, and improve customer processes.
Who we are looking for
· HS Diploma or GED Required.
· One+ year experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Lift truck experience is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal, communications and documentation skills.
· Proficient in standard Windows software (spreadsheet, word processing, graphics) and cursory understanding of mainframe systems.
· Must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime as determined by business need.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career