Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Job Requirements: Supply all necessary materials for Silk Screening lines and Blow Molders to maximize efficient and effective production. Off load, and stage materials and finished goods.
What we offer
· Supply and load Screening lines with materials and in-process bottles.
· Move materials and products as assigned.
· Fill bins with bottles and color chip to insure uninterrupted production.
· Load skid with various in-process materials, mark with appropriate tickets, move off line and stage, load as necessary. Organize corrugated boxes and set up carton packing, hand form boxes as necessary.
· Must calculate the piece count needed to fulfill the orders.
· Must record all ISO tracking information for incoming and outgoing materials.
· Assist in line changeovers and make minor adjustments as directed.
· Check goods prior to release to warehouse.
· Keep work area neat, clean, orderly; clean up spills and equipment.
· Tend Silk Screening lines to assist Production Technicians.
· Perform quality control inspections as required.
· Accurately fill out all required paperwork.
· Operate Silk Screening machines.
· Must be willing and able to train new employees.
· Perform other duties as required.
Who we are looking for
· High School Diploma/HSE strongly preferred, or 6+ months Zotos Geneva experience required.
· Ability to operate forklift truck and electric hand truck required.
· Good math skills and no lifting restrictions mandatory.
· The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets, are required.
· The work environment is not climate controlled.
· Noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud.
· Working extended hours may be required.
· Regularly scheduled attendance is required.
· The position is in the factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 60 pounds. Cannot have any lifting, bending or stooping restrictions.
· Job performance must not be affected by color blindness.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career