Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
The Shopper Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting two managers in the development and execution of best-in-class shopper marketing programs at major mass, grocery, drug and club retailers. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with an interest in marketing to get their foot in the door and learn shopper marketing in the beauty category from the ground up. As a global leader in consumer-packaged goods, Henkel offers a wide range of professional development and career opportunities both in the U.S. and abroad.
What we offer:
Budget and Invoice Management
· Updating team financial tracker
· Pull reports; provide monthly updates and reconciliations to brands
· Obtain vendor estimates and request POs Vendor Management
Digital Coupon Program Execution
· Determine # of clips needed based on sales input, budget available, vendor recommendation
· Request IOs and barcodes, gather and upload assets, route for approvals and track redemption
· Work with vendors, procurement and legal in the creation and updating of service agreements and contracts
· Route documents for approval
· Ensure all agreements are properly executed and filed
Support Shopper Marketing Managers with project execution
· Obtain creative brief feedback and approval, gather specs and images, track and route projects, update status reports, schedule and participate in weekly status meetings
· Coordinator will also manage own accounts/projects as determined by Leadership Coordinate
Who we are looking for:
· Bachelor's Degree Required
· 1-2 years of experience (or combination of relevant internships and work experience) required.
· Experience in CPG industry preferred
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines
· Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career