Description de l'offre
Thanks to our ambitious people, Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. We create unique value for our clients and manufacture adhesive technologies found in many objects touching lives every day. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What We Offer
· Competitive Hourly compensation: $15.00 / hour!
· Up to $1,000 Sign-on and Retention Bonus Package
· Excellent benefit package available day one. Including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
· Work / Life Balance: 11 paid holidays; 10 days paid vacation per 12 month period
· 401(k) match with immediate vesting
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Bonus Opportunities
· Shift Differentials
· And Much More!
What will you do in this role? We're glad you asked!
· Operate material handling equipment (lowlifts, reach trucks, fork trucks, etc.)
· Ensure accuracy of picking process to properly inventory, create packing slips, and bills of lading as required.
· Operate various computer systems, i.e., FedEx, UPS, Powership, PC, Emery Gemini, Airborne Libra II
· Coordinate with Process Team Leader/Dist. Support Specialist on delays
· Finalize inland bills of lading, export packing lists, hazardous declaration forms, completely and accurately
· Calculate pallet loading to maximize cubes usage of container (air/ocean).
· The nature of the job involves bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting, walking, and standing during the entire shift.
What it Takes
· High School Diploma required
· 0 - 3 years of related experience
· Pass pre-hire testing (if applicable)
· Experience in hazardous materials shipping for air/ocean domestic and international freight shipments.
· Must be experienced in driving motorized equipment
· Must be able to lift approximately 65 pounds from various heights continuously during the working shift.
· Must be able to work overtime as required.
Have you got what it takes? Apply now and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkelna.com/career