Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel offers a competitive $15.00/hour for all entry-level hires and more for experience! We also offer sign-on and retention bonuses. Plus competitive benefits, bonuses, and 401k savings with company match!
To pick, pack, label and process all air/ocean/truck freight following domestic and international regulations. To receive and audit inbound shipments. To receive material in an expedient manner to allow for quick turn around time to the customer and to detect defects to prevent poor quality product from being shipped.
What we offer
· Operates all types of material handling equipment (lowlifts, reach trucks, fork trucks, etc.) to pick orders, replenish locations, and support inventory control efforts.
· Ensures accuracy of RF picking process to properly inventory, create pack slips, address labels and bills of lading as required.
· Verifies all customers' special requirements have been met.
· Operates various computer systems, i.e., FedEx, UPS, Powership, PC, Emery Gemini, Airborne Libra II as required.
· Coordinates with Process Team Leader/Dist. Support Specialist on delays due to carrier pickups, missing products, routing instructions, etc. and determines action to take.
· Finalizes paperwork to move and/ or accompany shipments, i.e., inland bills of lading, export packing lists, hazardous declaration forms, completely and accurately to avoid penalties or fines.
· Calculates pallet loading to maximize cubes usage of container (air/ocean) and consolidates when possible. Ocean containerization must include bracing and blocking.