Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel's North America Integrated Business Solutions is looking for a SharePoint lead in a multidisciplinary role (non-technical/technical) with PM experience. You will provide expertise in solution design, software development and the Microsoft SharePoint platform. You will be responsible for the planning and management of medium to large-sized SharePoint projects and on occasion Non-SharePoint related projects. This role requires an innate ability to multitask, above-par skills in managing up and down the organization as well as the skill of working in a fast paced, changing environment.
What we offer
· Experience in using SharePoint technologies, interfaces, libraries and tools
· Analyzing and resolving complex technology issues
· Supporting day to day IT issues/questions with their respective Business Users
· Tracking project progress, addressing issues, identifying and mitigating risks
· Executing formal project management methodology%5CSDLC
· Assembling and delivering written and verbal communications
· Requirements gathering and business analysis and design
· Managing budgets and resources
Who we are looking for
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university (computer science, engineering, or other technical degree preferred)
· 2 to 3 years of SharePoint experience with systems design, development & administration.
· Excellent ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Experience in technical solution design based on Microsoft SharePoint Online or Microsoft SharePoint on premise.
· Experience using workflow technologies such as Microsoft Flow and PowerApps, K2 and Nintex Workflow.
· Lotus Notes experience with systems design, development & administration.
· Track record in Lotus Notes to SharePoint transformation projects
· Experience in partnering with various functional business areas to gather and document business requirements
· Experience leading medium teams by example to achieve project goals and complete major deliverables
· Ability to work well on cross-functional / global project teams
· Team player with strong collaboration and influencing skills
· Candidate must have a customer service attitude and embrace IT as a service provider
· Good understanding of the System Development Life Cycle
· Familiarity with Project management, systems analysis and design methodologies
· Experience working with near-shore and off-shore delivery centers is preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career