Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The IBS Delivery and Analytics team provide support to IT and SSC Community in Henkel which includes, reporting, analysis, administration, governance and consulting on various IT related processes.
What we offer
· Be part of the ServiceNow Center of Excellence who will lead the global migration of legacy systems to ServiceNow
· Develop, build and design system workflows based on set parameters of stakeholders
· Conduct testing, debugging and fixing codes and bugs
· Create functional design documents and transition knowledge (conduct training) to new joiners
· Perform application maintenance, enhancements, process changes, and achieve the KPI/SLA accountability for the ServiceNow team
· Serve as the Subject Matter Expert and provide support and resolution to ServiceNow issues raised by stakeholders
Who we are looking for
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
· Minimum two (2) years of experience in ServiceNow development, configuration, and migration or implementation
· Preferably with ITIL V3 and ServiceNow Certifications
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career