Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
AE PD device assembly
What we offer
· key task of this position is new product development and innovation.
· Primary objective is to develop innovative solution and launch new product to market in order to meet customer CTQ.
· successfully establish a professional network and collaborate with others, within assigned team, corresponding leadership/stakeholders and associated customers/external parties that allow the achievement of business/personal goals.
· convince & influence as well as demonstrate appropriate partnership skills within assigned team, corresponding leadership/stakeholders and/or customers/external parties that allow the achievement of business/personal goals.
· Effectively and concisely delivers written/verbal communication as well as disseminates/shares knowledge/ideas within assigned team, corresponding leadership/stakeholders and/or customers/external parties.
· Recognized within associated team and corresponding leadership/stakeholders, as being a technical expert in a specific technology, application and/or product line, experienced in chemical industry, especially with hotmelt, PSA hotmelt etc.
· Demonstrated ability to solve fundamental problems associated with assigned team, technology, application and/or product line.
· Successfully provides insight and support with respect to the development of new products/technologies or qualification of existing products associated with assigned team, technology, application and/or product line.
Who we are looking for
· master or above degree, majored in chemical;
· around 3-5 years work experience in chemical industry, familiar with hotmelt, PSA hotmelt etc.
· good English capability and good team work.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career