Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Henkel Sales Support Specialist for Close Outs and Value (Family Dollar/Dollar Tree) Teams. Location – Charlotte, NC Company Description: Henkel is a leading global Consumer Packaged Goods company with 55,000+ employees world-wide and brands in 125 different countries. Henkel operations include leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. In North America, Henkel is the name behind some of America's favorite brands from Dial® soaps to Right Guard® antiperspirants, and Gliss and göt2b® hair styling products.
This permanent position is located in Charlotte, NC at Henkel and will implement and maintain a variety functions to support the sales organization. This person will have exposure to all levels of sales management throughout the company. The candidate will support the administration and data processing for the Close Out (Beauty Care and Laundry Home Care) and Value Team (Beauty Care) businesses with attention to detail to ensure efficient and effective order management, order processing, office and account management. The candidate will also prepare and publish sales reports, monitor and facilitate customer information including consumption data, participate in meetings, and perform other ad-hoc assignments.
What we offer
· Work closely with our local and overseas team to facilitate core and close out purchase orders and price change forms for the Close Out Business of $50MM annually.
· Selling and administration of monthly warehouse damages $0.5MM+ annually.
· Manage Close Out product data base ensuring accurate costing, identifying and tracking of money mechanics and detailed information required for selling close outs.
· Facilitation of deductions including reviewing, researching, clearing and acts as first line of contact with the Sales Team.
· Administration of several key functions for the Close Out business including maintenance of current customers, new customer set ups, pricing, and processing of standardized and ad-hoc paperwork.
· Create ad-hoc and standardized internal sales reports for various aspects of customer information including profitability, consumption, shipment, etc.
· Mine data and report on external sales results, including promotional results, POS sales, in-stock, inventory management, and ad-hoc data requests.
· Account support including sample management, return forms, price changes, new item quote sheets, deal sheets, promo grid and ad-hoc reports/paperwork as needed.
· Management and updating of various powerpoint projects and internal/external decks and reports.
· Uses Color, Scout, OTM and SAP where needed to track orders and quickly identify issues.
· Proweb and ITSC management including purchase order, check requests, set ups, approvals, and ensuring
Who we are looking for
· Bachelor's degree+.
· 3 years+ work experience, preferably in sales or the retail environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate comfortably and effectively at a variety of organizational levels.
· Ability to organize own work and to assist others in maintaining strong organization
· Produces high quality work that is thorough and accurate with ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and timelines.
· Ability to learn quickly, not intimated by new situations or new systems.
· Proficient with PC applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Data Mining
· Skills and Tools usage: Experience with 1010 Data, Nielsen/IRI, SAP, OTM and/ot other internal data mining tools.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career