Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
· Coordinate existing sales activities for his/her customer portfolio
· Develop and manage new sales in his/her sales area.
· Prepare and implement action plan to develop sales, profit and gain market share
· Develop and manage projects to fulfill the technical needs of the customers
· Increase market share
· Supply the customers with technical information concerning Industrial Adhesives
· Manage distributors and improve technical knowledge of the distributor staff
· Travel around Turkey to participate in the trials of the customers in case of business necessities
· Do the market analysis
· Support roll-out activities of selected technologies
Who we are looking for
· University degree, preferably Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or other related departments
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Turkish
· Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
· 2- 5 years of experience in industrial sales (preferably industrial adhesives and wood industry)
· High energy level, result oriented, self-motivating and excellent team player
· Valid driving license and flexible for traveling
· For male candidates, military service should be completed
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career