Description de l'offre
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
What we offer
· Organizing and supervising all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth operation of the day-to-day business of the Head of R&D and the team.
· Preparing presentations upon Head of R&D request.
· Acting as main liaison between the Head of R&D office and all departments head and staff.
· Preparing R&D team's agendas/meetings and travel arrangements.
· Arranging the teams' meetings/committees agenda and send it to all concerned members before meeting day.
· Attend/Issue and Maintain Head of R&D meetings and takes/circulates minutes to all concerned members.
· Preparing and participating in the discussions and the deliberations of the R&D team, abstaining any conflict of interest.
· Following up all R&D team's decisions execution.
· Handling all in and out shipment from lab and office.
· Liaising with all the local and regional R&D teams for collection and preparation of the Quarterly/annually reports.
· Preparing and ordering monthly office refreshments/stationary etc. from supplier and managing the stock supervision.
· Raising Purchase orders for the Office related matters quotation for Purchasing approvals.
Who we are looking for
· Maximum one year of experience since graduation date from undergraduate degree
· Undergraduate degree. Focus in Management / Human Resources preferred, but not required
· Fluent in both Arabic & English (speaking & writing); French is nice to have.
· Good command of Microsoft office (Excel, Power point, etc…)
· Strong communication skills
· Trust worthy, hardworking, planning skills, time management skills, self-management skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career