Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
What we offer
· Develop a lean and efficient pricing guideline/framework/logic
· Deep dive and analyze pricing opportunity (short-term and long-term, e.g.
low margin, raw material cost, cross-selling etc.) ; follow up on solutions"
· Lead the pricing tool implementation and promotion
· Identify cross-tool/system/process improvements and gaps; follow up on
· Pricing dashboard to management (e.g. price/cost trend, price impact etc.)
Ideal candidate profile
Who we are looking for
· Bachelor degree or above
· With at least 3 years' working experience of Pricing in B2B market
· Proficient English
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career