Description de l'offre
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
What we offer
· You are responsible for the customer marketing strategy of our most important professional brand, Schwarzkopf Professional. You manage 2 junior customer marketeers supporting you on SKP and other projects
· You develop adequate go-to market strategies & tactics for your Schwarzkopf Professional brands (like Bonacure, OSiS, Blondme), including promotional planning and development of promotion materials, in the direct channel. You manage a junior customer marketeer responsible for the indirect channel
· You proactively follow up on results (turnover, profitability) of your brands
· You are responsible for the PR (trade press) & social media strategy in order to increase our visibility and brand recognition
· You manage your customer marketing budget & you forecast the quantities of future product launches
· You inform and support our sales department in maximizing client's salon success.
Who we are looking for
· You have an economic, preferably marketing academic degree and you have working experience in marketing and/or sales environment for at least 3 years
· You have leadership experience
· Affinity with branded premium consumer goods and hairdressing business
· You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a creative mind, a can-do mentality and you are very hands on
· Able to deal with large amounts of information and condense it to presentable report
· Strong communicator: able to stand your ground and communicate your point at various managerial levels. Using quantitative and qualitative data to generate information for the various contacts both internally and externally
· You show strong collaboration, influencing and presentation skills
· You are digital ‘savvy', high knowledge on and experienced in the latest trends in social media
· You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career