Description de l'offre
Henkel est un leader mondial des marques et technologies qui emploie près de 53.000
salariés dans le monde et a réalisé, en 2017, un chiffre d'affaires de 20 milliards d'euros. Nous opérons sur trois domaines : les détergents et l'entretien de la maison (Laundry & Home Care), les cosmétiques (Beauty Care) et les Adhesive Technologies. Nous devons notre succès à une constante innovation et des équipes toujours à la recherche de l'excellence. Travailler chez Henkel, c'est vivre sa passion !
Our department is responsible for purchasing indirect materials and Services in France and Benelux, including the Global Supply Chain headquarters in Amsterdam (NL). We ensure that sustainable prices and contracts are in place for our 1.300 providers, by doing tenders or negotiations. As the purchase to pay (PTP) services are outsourced to a shared service center, we are the escalation team in contact with the PTP-teams in Bratislava and Bangalore, when a supplier is reaching out to us for missing payments.
What we offer
Purchase to Pay (PTP):
· Support in invoice- and order automation.
· Contact suppliers to improve invoice process (escalation level when Shared Service Centers cannot convince suppliers)
· Support Henkel employees in using the tools at Henkel (automatic ordering platform)
· Update purchasing portal (internal website), keeping up-to-date.
Source to Procure (STP):
· Support tenders, which are locally steered and support the implementation
o Digital tender France
o Kopernikus: marketing tender BNL
o Technical Supply Tender France
o Event suppliers BNL
· Challenge existing suppliers:
o Challenge suppliers in recently acquired production site in Epernon, FR.
· Lead own tenders, local coverage.
o Student can challenge the current status quo and develop opportunities
Who we are looking for
· Dynamic person, who is a good teamplayer and is not afraid of handling a project in an autonomous way (remote management).
· He/She needs to be communicative as we are dealing with a lot of internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
· We expect a good knowledge in French and English, both in speaking and in writing.
When: July 16th 2018
Where: Boulogne-Billancourt (92)
Please, provide your CV in French and English.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career