The Gucci Stock Associate is responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. In this role, he/she must be able to prioritize all of their responsibilities and provide our customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed.
· Store operations;
· Executes shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Manager and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
· Ensures timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Manager while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV's and damages;
· Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – overseeing store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Manager;
· Develop and share ideas to increase efficiency and reduce costs;
· Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
· Print and ticket merchandise, returns, and price adjustments;
· Manage all ordering of store and office supplies;
· Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
· Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique;
· Packs, handles, and stores merchandise according to Gucci standards;
· Assist with floor coverage during peak periods (Low to medium volume);
· Support store initiatives and projects on an as needed basis;
· Follow all company policies and procedures.