Contract type: Permanent contract | Full-time
City : Ecully (69)
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 33,000 employees and over €6,1b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
As part of the EMEA e-commerce development strategy, Groupe Seb is launching a new Direct to Consumer (DTC) Shared Service Center based in France in order to build & operate solutions to develop D2C sales across EMEA.
In this context, we are looking for our new Direct to Consumer Project Coordinator.
You contribute to the Growth of the Online Direct-to-Consumer (Business results & Consumer engagement) by deployment of online stores in European Countries and majors features and lead the build of new component of the Consumer Value Proposition (assortment, service, experience…)
Your main missions are:
· Coordinate the deployment of DTC operations/catalog of solutions across Europe
· Coordinates the deployment of new Online stores & their operations (fulfilment, consumer experience management, transverse processes)
· coach Market launch initiatives and channel mitigation plan (leveraging practices from other Market)
· define and set-up DTC operations interfaces (key interlocutors / rituals (operational meeting, steering….)
· With the D2C teams (Central, Continent and market) coordinates the development of new projects to enable D2C sales growth and Consumer experience improvement
· Improve Conversion and Consumer Satisfaction through project mode dedicated to new offer, new services, new consumer functionality to feed the catalog of services.
· Select partners/solutions/features (Request for Proposal / Contracting) able to cover needs and ensure implementation (DTC Operations & Central teams) & deployment across the organization (Market teams)
· Ensure progress of cross-functional team to deliver project on time / on budget
· Provide support to Winning Market initiatives streamlining process & driving convergence
You have a University degree in Project management, digital communication and you have at least 2 years' experience in e-commerce project management on Business side, ideally in an international organization.
You have a good knowledge of Marketing & e-commerce, marketing digital and project management.
Autonomous, you are a team player and can deal with multiple tasks at the same time.
You are solutions oriented.
You speak fluently French & have a good level in English (written & spoken).
Punctual travels in France or abroad are required.