Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank's business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company's culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
We are looking for a Java/C++ Developer (local contract) to join our Risk Amerisc team in Porto .
This team works within the Risk Credit & Counterparties, specifically in charge of Natixis counterparty risk engine – AmeRisC. The Scope is in IT Banking Risks environment, within the context of Investment Banking environment (Market Data, Pricing Positions, Risks indicators).
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
· IT Developments & Enhancement tasks in coordination with IT Risks Business Analysts and Management team in Paris;
· Technical Analysis;
· Development, tests and documentation;
· Parallel RUN & releases.
· Previous experience in C++ OR JAVA (core);
· Knowledge of PL/SQL (Sybase or SQL Server) ;
· Experience with Unix Scripting;
· Knowledge of SWING (optional);
· General Hadoopnotions (would be a plus);
· Knowledge of Control M or Universe Scheduler (not mandatory);
· Experience with GIT;
· Knowledge of Perl Scripting (optional).
· Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
· Strong communication skills;
· Dynamic attitude and positive mindset;
· Interest in Investment Banking activities and motivation to understand the business;
· Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team;
· High professional ethics and humility.
Date de publication:06/07/2020