General Electric is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Grid Solutions, as GE-Alstom joint-venture, is one of world leaders for electricity production and transmission. Grid Solutions build all over the world smarter, stabler, more efficient environment caring grids.
Our mission : propose high technology transmission solutions to meet worldwide electricity needs. Our over-130-year experience place us in a perfect position to assume present and future energy challenges.
Grid Solutions is in smart grids revolution core thanks to solutions that combine cutting-edge solutions to provide energy producers, transmission operators, industries and consumers with immediate gains.
Poste et missions:
As VIE based in Norway Oslo you will support the Project Manager in the following areas :
Finance and Control:
- Cost Control of all costs under the project (labor, other costs)
- Preparation of P&L and strict application of the Financial cycle
- Warning to management if deviation are anticipated
- Sales recognition plan
- Invoice instruction to project control
Scope and progress Control:
- SPR and defect follow-up
- Deliverables follow-up
Planning and Schedule:
- Project update
- Project schedule reports preparation
- Critical path analysis and report
- Similar experience in project management during apprenticeship or internship
- International experience such as university semester abroad or internship
- Excel an PPT knowledge
- Engineering Degree or Business School Degree with Finance/ Cost control understanding
- Languages : Fluent English and French
- Team spirit
- Open minded, can adapt easily to different cultures
- Result oriented, “can do” attitude
- Good communications skills