The Hardware Integration Engineer is in charge of software integration and
compatibility with existing energy production/storage technologies. You will
be in charge of the dialogue between the Energy OS optimisation algorithms and
the physical system on site, to ensure that the control strategies are
properly transmitted to the system and followed in real-time.
You will be:
- Involved in the software compatibility with existing hardware you will have a direct impact on the company
- At the heart of our core technology and value proposition
In the Hardware integration team you will:
- Review and test different inverter and energy storage communication capabilities
- Ensure that real-time control is complies with the defined planning.
- Test Robustness & scalability of the “drivers” developed on our micro-grid research
-Implement efficient & reliable communication between local control hardware and the cloud.
Pour postuler :
Masters in electrical engineering, power electronics or any related fields
• Knowledge of Electrical Power systems (Batteries, Inverters, Solar panels,
• PhD in electrical engineering, power electronics or any related fields
• Experience in implementing communication protocols for industrial
- PhD in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or related fields
- Knowledge in Amazon Web Services Frameworks: Kinesis, EC2, S3, Firehose
AND NEXT ? – BE PART OF THE ADVENTURE
We are constantly searching for the brightest minds to help us build
tomorrow's energy grid, if you enjoy working with us we will be happy to get
you on board of this great adventure!