GE Gas Power
Gas Power Global Supply Chain
The Technical Supervisor-Special Processes will assist and support the Shared Services & Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the operational excellence for the team and tasks assigned. This includes safety, quality, technical, productivity, costs and delivery.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist the process development in thermal spraying, welding, chemical stripping, etc.
- Perform part substantiations for process qualifications.
- Schedule jobs to meet customer commitments.
- Interact with internal and external customers.
- Work on cycle time, cost, productivity and delivery improvement projects.
- Ensure full compliance with EHS and quality requirements.
- Manage training requirements for technicians.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Materials or Industrial Engineering from a local polytechnic
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Able to work on rotating shifts
- Experience in Lean would be advantageous
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.