Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
Looking for candidates with strong hands-on experiences in architecture, design, develop and support webMethods implementation projects using the Software AG webMethods versions 9.x or 10.x product suite. Hired candidates will be responsible for participating in requirements gathering, designing solution, developing code, reviewing code developed by the other team members. You will also be working with the vendor contract team and assign, coordinate, and review work performed.
Promotes the enterprise architecture process, outcomes and results. Participates in the design of systems and understands the opportunity for reuse. Uses development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components. Participates in architecture implementation and modification activities, assures completion of tasks. Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits. Trains and mentors more junior peers in architecture concepts.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field
• Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of hands-on experience working as webMethods integration Developer, Administrator and Production support
• Comprehensive knowledge of webMethods product suite including but not limited to B2B, EAI, BPM, BAM
• webMethods certification (ESB, BPM or CAF) highly preferred and webMethods components such as, Integration Server, MWS, Broker, Universal Messaging, Trading Networks, JDBC Adapter, SAP Adapter, SFDC Adapter, EDI module, RosettaNet, Terracotta, Command Central and etc.,
• Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
• Analytical and Detail Oriented
• Action oriented and drive results
• Adaptable to changing environment
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com