You will be working within SAP COE Technical Delivery Team driving world class technical design leveraging industry standards SAP solution. Support delivery streams with solution architecture across functional domains, specializing Logistics, Project systems and Finance domains, hands on SAP technical capabilities, application of methodologies and practices that support and enhance business objectives, strategic goals and internal client services engagements.
· Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
· Responsible for technical solution design of the SAP systems as part of SAP COE Technical Delivery team.
· A strategic thinker from a solid technical background, experiences in IT Solution, Application and a solid record of Delivery implementations across a wide range of disciplines.
· Understands the complexity and nuances in various phases of SAP projects with industry specific issues through an ITIL view.
· Experience with global SAP template deployment and integrations with SAP web & mobile solutions.
· Well-versed in ASAP implementation methodology, in managing all aspects of solution delivery both as hands on functional expert and also as a team lead/manager.
· Good understanding of existing and emerging technologies in SAP and non-SAP space in the areas of Web Development, Cloud, In-memory Databases, Integration, Infrastructure and Security.
· Specializing in the design, planning, support and deployment of global SAP implementations.
· Support the development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
· Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· Relevant experience Implementing and supporting SAP ECC with specialism in one or more components such as Fiori, SAPUI5, HCP, NetWeaver Gateway, Enterprise Portal; specializing in the solution design, planning, support and deployment of global SAP implementations.
· Should have worked in at least 3 full life cycle implementations
· Strong background assisting in technical solution architectural design, planning and managing SAP technical delivery
· Strong English verbal & written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse global group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Strong ERP strategic and governance leadership skills, driving business transformation at enterprise level across multiple businesses
· Experience of the use of, and tailoring of, best of breed project management processes and tools.
· Demonstrate a combination of strong leadership skills with sound SAP technical knowledge and an ability to clearly communicate key recommendations to stakeholders.
· Complete project based work keeping a focus on hitting key project milestones.
· Possesses good communication skills to coordinate, resolve queries of both external and internal customers
· Team leadership experience with excellent interpersonal skills and people centric approach to understand employee needs as well as to manage employee expectations
· Self-motivator and result oriented to complete task as per timelines
· Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
· Positive attitude – goes the extra mile, is committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.