Staff Quality Assurance Engineer
Description de l'offre
This is a Staff Quality Assurance Lead role which is highly impactful that will lead the Verification & Validation activities for next generation Imaging software program, leading 10 to 11 scrum teams. This role will own and deliver all Design History File- Verification and Validation artifacts in collaboration with scrum teams and will work with the Quality Assurance Engineers and technical leads across the track to ensure we have a solid test strategy and test plan for all releases in ZFP.
· Lead the V&V execution across all the scrum teams in next generation Imaging software program to ensure we are building the product right and building the right product.
· Develop the overall verification test strategy (including performance, automation) & verification test plans to ensure high levels of product quality across all releases.
· Ensure effective Design Verification and Validation activities as part of definition of done for each User Story, including Non-functional Requirements.
· Owns & Delivers all Design History File- Verification and Validation artifacts in collaboration with the scrum team
· Works with the Quality Assurance engineers & technical leads in the scrum teams to establish test strategy and test plan
· Develop/build solid understanding of product and customer environments, interface with L4 engineering to understand escapes/defects in field to continuously bridge the gap in verification/validation.
· Be a champion and driver for automation, guide the team towards shifting the test practices left to ensure defects are uncovered earlier in the release
· 6 to 8 years of Experience developing software using Java or C# or developing test automation code/frameworks.
· 2 to 3 years of experience leading teams from a technical standpoint either as development lead or in a test lead capacity.
· Experience implementing/testing web services preferred(SOAP/REST;Throughput, Performance under Load, etc.
· Strong collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills, being a change agent to drive quality best practices.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
· Willingness to learn new technologies and the product quickly
· Excellent interpersonal and communication, “behind the scenes” influencing skills
· Strong object-oriented design experience leveraging design patterns to design and build scalable, reusable code is a plus.
· Experience with Selenium, BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Jbehave or similar tools preferred.
· Experience with best practices like Test Driven development, Behavior Driven Development is a plus
· Experience with docker/containerization, cloud providers like Microsoft Azure or AWS is a plus.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.