Staff Infrastructure Architect – Aruba/Meraki
Description de l'offre
GE is looking to hire highly motivated, best-in-class Network Engineers for our Network Infrastructure team that runs critical services.
· Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction
· Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
· Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level
· Participate in the infrastructure architecture governance model
· Participate in the development of software, data, and technology
· Contribute to the designs and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, TCO, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities , for different businesses
· Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) is preferred or Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent years of IT experience
· A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in LAN/Wireless technologies OR a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Demonstrated sound knowledge of networking concepts and theory. A love for working with new technologies and pushing the envelope on existing technology is required
· Manage and architect the full technology life-cycle, conducting end-to-end activities (i.e. requirements gathering, equipment qualification, network design, process planning, implementation, and expert support)
· Some experience or willingness to learn designing & supporting lan/wlan using Cisco/Meraki, HP/Aruba or Mist
· Knowledge of IEEE standards (802.1x, etc.), access points, wireless lan controllers, management systems, policy integration, and mobility services and radius
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to adapt to various business need
· Possess Scripting skills or have desire to learn them; specifically, Python, Perl, or Shell
· Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics
· Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components. Works to assure work is on-time and within budget
· Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits
· Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback
· Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice
· Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate
· Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation. Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in.
At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.