Staff Data Engineer
Description de l'offre
In this role, you will be part of the Data Center of Excellence (Data COE), a horizontal organization responsible for accelerating ERP simplification across GE. You will partner with businesses across GE on data quality, data conversion, data governance, and data archival initiatives in ERP domain.
· The Sr Staff Data Engineer demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
· Drive data conversions from legacy applications and databases into the ERP(s) in alignment with business ERP simplification strategy.
· Serves as a central capability implementing tools and standard processes for data conversions and quality.
· Partner with colleagues across a global matrix team on data-related projects
· Work with the project teams to identify business requirements that affect data solutions and design data analysis, tools and data conversion processes
· Ensure conformance to system architecture, standards and best practices
· Act as internal consultant and data design architect on assigned project(s)
· Work with peers across the program team to ensure best practices in solution design leveraging the capabilities of the Oracle modules, add-ons and COE best practices.
· Collaborate with project leaders and central teams to ensure end to end solution design consistency
· Partner with business ERP leaders to define simplification strategies and a roadmap for the Data COE partnerships.
· Own delivery of wing-to-wing data migration and quality projects from Data COE in ERP space.
· Lead a team of GE employees and contractors distributed globally.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent (STEM) with minimum 6 years of experience as data engineer.
· A minimum of 3 year of professional experience
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Evendale, OH
· At least 10 years of experience in ERP space.
· At least 8 years of experience in Oracle EBS ERP applications, with hands-on experience in designing & implementing technical solutions, with a focus on data conversions.
· At least 5 years of experience demonstrating working knowledge of typical ERP data objects for different modules in Oracle ERP, for ex: AP, AR, GL, INV, BOM, PO, WIP
· Experience in Data conversion tools like Back Office, Informatica, Talend etc.
· At least 5 years of experience in database programming using PL/SQL, SQL etc.
· At least 5 years of experience in data modeling, data architecture and data engineering
· At least 5 years of experience in leading teams as a team leader, project manager or technical lead.
· PMP or CSM certifications.
· Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrated leadership qualifications and ability
· 3-5 years of experience in Oracle data management experience (data loading, data conversion, database management)
· Demonstrated leadership qualifications and ability
· IT CAS or ITLP graduate
· Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
· Strong analytical skills – strong problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions;
· Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
· Resourceful and quick learner; able to efficiently seek out, learn, & apply new areas of expertise as needed
· Highly self-motivated, able to work independently
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.