Sr Cyber Investigator
Description de l'offre
Cincinnati, Van Buren Township
Sr Cyber Investigator will perform a variety of highly technical analyses dealing with the collection, processing, preservation, analysis, and presentation of computer related evidence. They will be part of a dynamic, growing team, planning, preparing, hunting for, and responding to incidents stemming from internal threat actors. Demonstration of leadership abilities in corporate environment as well as a strong comprehension of emerging threats and calculating risk will be critical to success
· Preserve and analyze data from electronic data sources, including laptop and desktop computers and mobile devices
· Utilize digital forensic tools (EnCase, AccessData, Forensic Toolkit, Cellebrite, Blackbag, etc.) and investigative methods to find evidence stored on a variety of digital media (laptops, desktops, and mobile devices)
· Utilizing forensic tools and investigative methods to find specific electronic data, including internet use history, processing documents, images, and other files
· Clearly document and communicate investigation findings to both technical and executive audiences
· Receive and handle items of evidence, following procedures, rules of evidence and guidelines of computer forensics
· Support investigations in the form of reviewing server-based activity include email and internet logs
· Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Incident Response, Computer Forensics and/ or Investigations
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
· The best candidates for the role work well with other people and have strong verbal and written communication skills, a sense of diplomacy, and decision making skills to handle the often fast-paced role of an incident handler
· Minimum of one of the following certifications (CFCE, CHFI, GFCA, GCFE, CEH, EnCE, CCO or CBE)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated skill in digital forensics and evidence handling
· Previous experience conducting internal investigations
· Demonstrated work ethic with a passion for Cyber Security
· Professional experience with Cyber Security, Information Assurance, and Information Technology
· Experience with host based detection and prevention suites (McAfee EPO, OSSEC, Yara, MIR, CarbonBlack, Tanium, etc.)
· Experience with host-centric tools for forensic collection and analysis (SleuthKit, Volatility Framework, FTK, Encase, etc.)
· Experience with Network Forensics and/or Network Security Monitoring (NSM) tools (Snort, Bro-IDS, PCAP, tcpdump, etc.) and analysis techniques (alert, flow/session and PCAP analysis)
· Strong IT infrastructure background including familiarity with the following:
· Networking (TCP/IP, UDP, Routing)
· Applications (HTTP, SMTP, DNS, FTP, SSH, etc.)
· Encryption (DES, AES, RSA) and hashing algorithms (MD5, SHA-1, etc.)
· System/Application vulnerabilities and exploitation
· Operating systems (Windows, *Nix, and Mac)
· Cloud technology (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) and associated digital forensics and incident response techniques
· Active US government security clearance or ability to obtain clearance
· Working knowledge of secure communication methods, including Secure Shell, S/MIME and PGP/GPG
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Van Buren Township
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.