Healthcare Digital Technology
The Staff Agile Transformer would be primarily responsible for creating a stable software development system by coaching teams on consistent and effective execution of Scrum Practices. The sphere of influence would be to lead multiple Agile teams deliver high quality products in the GE Healthcare Services space. He / she would also be responsible for coaching Agile team members on effective Agile DevOps strategies and software development methodologies.
* Lead teams on effective execution of Scrum ceremonies through Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Daily Standups, by creating clear agendas and driving to desired outcomes
* Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
* Coach teams on effective execution of Scrum ceremonies through Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Daily Standups.
* Coach all the principle roles of SCRUM, viz., Product Owner, Technical Product Manager, Business Analysts, Delivery Lead, Dev Team & Scrum Master. Help create agendas, driving to desired outcomes, root cause analysis.
* Decompose high level requirements into User Stories using techniques such as User Story Mapping
* Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
* Possess conflict resolution capabilities, and drive conversations by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
* Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
* Help multiple teams / individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
* Influence: Scrum Teams and Product Owners.
* Fundamentals: Scrum, Project Inception, Meeting Facilitation, Lean and Kanban.
* Engineering/MBA degree or related from premier institutes
* Minimum 10 yrs of experience in Software Development, with at least 3 yrs as a Agile practitioner and coach
* Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc
* Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
* Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
* Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
* Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time
* Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery
* Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
* Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
* Be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together
* Be an expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects
* Be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools
* Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences
* Past experience in hands-on development in the areas of web technologies, microservices architecture, SOA, domain-driven design, REST / SOAP services, Containers (Docker), Java / J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, React, etc.
* Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, clear and succinct communication, ability to effectively evaluate information / data to make decisions, anticipate obstacles and develop plans to resolve
* Ability to evaluate and recommend emerging or enhanced technologies in Software Engineering space that could improve current systems, support operations and end user experience, through Proof of Concepts
* Provide inputs into the technology plan for the IT organization, and ensure that plans for their assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure
* Continuously strengthen own technical expertise
* Ensure the quality and delivery of the SLA's by partnering with the IT solution providers and Product / Program Managers
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com