Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Digital Technology
Responsible for wing-to-wing execution of technical projects to deliver high quality outcomes to internal and external customers.
1) Brilliant Factory implementation
• Implement Digital solutions to improve factories KPIs (with strong Business cases), focusing on horizontal products, interfaces and mobile apps Support the re-Usage of REN vertical solutions, where applicable.
• Improve usage and Business outcomes of current solutions implemented, this including Digital Machining – VIMANA/ MDM/ TDM, Digital Welding – Weld Cube, MOS and other local applications.
• Ensure cyber security awareness and improvement, work together with CoreTech to finish the internal assessment, and implement mitigation for key risk.
2) Digital Leader of Tianjin Site
• Be aware of the Hydro China (HCN) local needs and drive the business to follow DT governance.
• Execute the HCN strategic plan as agreed with local management.
• Drive REN DT global initiatives within HCN.
• Interface with CoreTech activities to ensure the business is receiving a good service(Printing, Network, End user support)
3) IT cost reduction and APPS Simplification
• Complete application simplification plan for GSCM portfolio: reduce number of local applications to simplify, reduce costs (decommission, move to cloud), PMx user license monitoring and control.
4) DT as an enabler of GSCM
• Optimize/Improve usage of the entire GSCM applications portfolio (including ERPs): ensure increase of the user satisfaction, drive adoption across Business.
• Improve competencies on horizontal products and partnership with the Business for reaching global KPIs objectives.
• Improve availability and support of the DT applications (PMX, MOS, GEOS, …)
• Focus on MRP implementation
5) HCN Apps Supporting and management
• Local application end user support and system/ server admin management.
• Interface with system vendor for local application issue fix, enhancement, and yearly maintenance management.
• Data analysis and report developing of local Key application(BPM, HR ATS System).
• Min 7 years professional experience. Of which, 3 years experience in IS in a multinational com-pany
Professional specific knowledge and skills
• IS Analytical skills
• Manage complexity in a sophisticated IS environment
• Experience working in a matrix organization
• Fluent Site local language
• English fluent
• Ability to work at all levels of the business
• Process thinking capabilities
• Open minded
• Play by the rules
• Team oriented
• Result driven
• Independent working capability
• Communication Skills
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.