Sr. Industrial Security Manager - Assistant Facility Security Officer
Description de l'offre
Aviation Supply Chain
The Assistant Facility Security Officer will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning and contribute to the overall business strategy. This role also aides in the development, implementation, and maintenance of security procedures as required by the Department of Defense and the National Industrial Security Manual.
· Lead various aspects of industrial security functions in order to provide a secure and compliant workplace for employees, contractors, visitors and suppliers to the site as well as other GE cleared locations
· Ensure compliance with all government regulatory requirements across the contracting and program life-cycle, with particular emphasis on the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual requirements and standards
· Provide a safe and secure workplace for the employees, contractors, visitors and suppliers
· Ensure protection of government classified information and company proprietary information
· Manage the activities of a diverse team comprised of a professional staff who are responsible and accountable for Physical Security, Personnel Security, and Communications Security
· Ensure security and compliance posture of DoD classified holdings and accredited facilities
· Serve as a key contributor to the Insider Threat Program per DoD requirements
· Investigate National Security program-specific incidents that impact cleared personnel and accredited facilities
· Assist FSO in their interaction with the Defense Security Service as well as liaison to local, state and federal law enforcement and government regulators
· Develop and maintain key industry partnerships to garner best practices and influence emerging policy
· Assist with Security reviews to include: Defense Security Service visits and formal self‐inspections
· Expert knowledge of JPAS, e-FCL, ISFD, SWFT, and e-QIP
· Ensure Closed Area construction requirements are met, ultimately achieving Self Certification status
· Manage security education and awareness program for all cleared personnel
· Ensures the management and safeguarding of COMSEC; serves as the primary COMSEC account custodian
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· Minimum 5 additional years of managerial experience in a National Industrial Security Program, government, or US Department of Defense setting
· Possess an active secret clearance (with an ability to attain a top secret clearance)
· COMSEC (COMmunications SECurity) experience
· NISPOM (National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual) experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
· Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
· Established project management skills
· FSO credentials preferred
· Access Commander or similar information management system experience preferred
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.