Sr Risk Analyst
Description de l'offre
Glen Allen, Van Buren
Play a critical role in protecting company assets during acquisition and divestiture activity. Perform security reviews utilizing established IT risk assessment playbooks. Work with cross functional teams to embed security into M&A processes and lifecycles.
In this role, you will:
· Perform security reviews and drive security controls utilizing established IT risk playbooks
· Provide practical recommendations to remediate any security gaps
· Prepare & present security review results to a cross-functional audience
· Represent GE cyber security in meetings with external stakeholders (buyers, acquired companies)
· Identify and take action on trends across the M&A landscape
· Coordinate across functions such as IT, Legal, HR, and Business Development
· Establish operating rhythm with Business Units to report out on key security statuses related to deals
· Provide technical expertise and / or project leadership for assigned projects related to M&A initiatives
· Stay current and utilize industry standards and best practices to drive improvements in overall M&A security program
· Works on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver security solutions to address M&A security gaps
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in Information Technology and Risk & Compliance but typically 5+ years
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to travel (10-15%)
· Must be willing to work out of the Glenn Allen office.
· Comprehensive, in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in Information Security Domains (e.g. Risk Management, Audit, Access Control, Infrastructure Security etc.)
· Able to connect the dots across domains and develop cross-domain security solutions
· Experience with secure architectures, threat modeling, and risk assessment methodologies
· Industry-recognized security certification such as CISSP, CCSP, or CEH
· Strong oral and written communication skills – Able to communicate appropriately to both technical and management audiences
· Proven ability to persuade and influence outcomes
· Demonstrated knowledge with security frameworks such as International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), etc
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.