GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
Responsible for Projects & Services operations and programs support including standardization, quality management, document management, Simplification, Technical support, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement and tools for the P & S function.
You will utilize experience or expertise for solving problems, products and services at sites for smooth execution. In case of quality miss, all efforts including resources, repairs, getting spares needs to be owned by the individual.
• Establish and sustain a culture that promotes a positive work environment consistent with overall sites
• Manage customer and GE business metrics reporting requirements.
• Continuous monitoring of site issues, coordinate with cross functional teams and ensure timely resolution for smoother execution at sites.
• Coordination with cross functional team and repair agency for repair planning, execution and documentation to meet the customer needs.
• Interface with Parts, Services and Repair organizations to ensure customer expectations are being met.
• Lead and improve the inspection process for all major components.
• Prioritize and implement multiple concurrent process improvement projects & services, alone or as part of a multi-functional team, to drive customer satisfaction and business productivity.
• Responsible for implementation of new initiatives across sites, including the necessary training for the field teams.
• Coordination with cross functional teams, ensuring smooth operational processes at sites.
• Responsible for conducting audit across sites , verifying process adherence.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or related field from an accredited university or college
• Overall 10-15 years experience, of which minimum 3 years experience in Operations , Wind Turbine experience will be a plus
• Understanding of Quality processes & Audit requirements.
• Proven ability to work without any direct supervision. Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to motivate and achieve results.
• Ability to organize, asses, orchestrate, prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones, and deliverable.
• Strong communication skills
• Structured method of work and analytical abilities
• High degree of flexibility
• Strong oral and written communication skills both in Japanese and English.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
• Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks.
• Leadership skills and ability to effectively operate in a matrix team / organization.
• Ability to organize, assess, prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones, and deliverable.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.