Sr Manager - 3PS Audit Team
Description de l'offre
A first-line manager within Risk & Compliance who has subject matter knowledge; possesses in-depth understanding of how the organization and the team's objectives contributes to business unit objectives; has the ability to analyze complex data and decision making. This manager will lead the 3rd Party Security (3PS) assessment team focusing on meeting customer’s needs by the execution of 3rd party security assessments.
Responsible for managing the work deliverables of the 3PS Assessment Team:
· Manages 3-6 + individuals (max approx. 12 directs); dotted line help as well.
· Responsible for results and retention of direct staff to include active development of staff (career path management, coaching / mentoring, and performance feedback).
· Direct reports consist of individual contributors and contractors; does not manage people managers.
· Leader within the 3PS product. Responsible for the execution of the 3PS assessments.
· Trains the 3PS auditors to ensure assessments are completed at a high-quality level and SLAs with businesses are met.
· Leadership is demonstrated through team leadership and knowledge in a specific technical area.
· Begins to demonstrate deeper expertise in engineering methodologies/tools and drive best practices.
· Demonstrates an ability to communicate the technical knowledge through project management and contributions to product strategy.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, with a minimum of 6 years of experience in Information Security
· Minimum 2 year’s experience directly managing teams.
· Legal authorization to work in the US is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
· Industry-recognized security certification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA
· Experience with various industry regulations (PCI, HIPAA, Export Control, Data Privacy Laws, etc.)
· Ability to take input from multiple stakeholders, complex business and technical requirements, quickly determine the appropriate security solution and then drive the outcome
· Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills – Able to communicate appropriately to both technical and management audiences
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of recognized IT Security-related standards and technologies
· Experience in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
· Project Management experience
· Strategic thought leader, able to take vague problems and develop broad solutions
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.