Description de l'offre
Van Buren, Evendale
You will design and implement AWS (Amazon Web Services) solutions for GE Aviation enterprise software teams to improve the performance, efficiency, resiliency and security of our application portfolio.
· Design AWS-optimized infrastructure for hosted software applications
· Automate infrastructure lifecycle processes to minimize operations activities
· Minimum 3 years of professional software development or IT experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or a High School Diploma with an additional 4 years of IT experience
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Experience working within an agile team (Scrum, Kanban)
· Experience working with common application architectures (app/web servers, containerization, etc.)
· Experience using Amazon Web Services console, CLI, APIs
· Experience creating continuous integration pipelines (Jenkins, Maven CI, Travis CI, etc.)
· Experience developing software (Python, Ruby, Java, Node.js, .NET, etc.
· Experience developing solutions using infrastructure orchestration tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
· Experience developing solutions that combine data from APIs, endpoints, and databases.
· Persists on completion of endeavors, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks
· Strong analytical skills, creative and business focused problem-solving abilities
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in.
At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Van Buren Township