Responsible for the design of enterprise web applications. Leads front-end design, contributes to overall design discussions and the standardization of front-end components on GE Healthcare level.
Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other international teams across business.
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
• Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
• Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
• Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
• Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms
• Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
• Demonstrates expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
• Strong professional experience
• Strong Experience in AngularJS + Native JS
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Experience in CSS Preprocessors
• Experience designing frontend architecture, in co-operation with overall architectural design
• Experince in visualization tools, preferably D3.js
• Experience with various JS framewroks such as React.js, Vue.js
• Experience in some of the following fields: software platforms, user-interface design, web analytics, cyber security, distributed / web / enterprise applications
Personal and Leadership Attributes:
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
• Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions. Uses two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results
• Identifies misalignment with goals, objectives, and work direction against the organizational strategy. Makes suggestions to course correct
• Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in Hungarian and English
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills
• Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks.
• Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.