Description de l'offre
Healthcare Digital Technology
As a member of the GE DIGITAL Commercial IT team, the Sr Enterprise Application Engineer will utilize experience, technical knowledge, and skills gained from years of delivering complex technical projects and working with one or more delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery. The application architect would be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions using Apex, Visual force and other technologies as required.
• Strong Design and development experience in customization in Sales and/or Service cloud
• Played Architect role in previous organization for 3+ years
• Ability to map out to process flows and objects in SFDC
• Experience evaluating 3rd party solutions and AppExchange products based on project needs
• Create and manage custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes and data validation to support business processes
• Experience in Apex, VisualForce and application integration
• Experience with data migration tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector to Import and Export the data to the Salesforce.com platform
• Direct involvement in developing business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing
• Responsible for overall platform stability
• Assist with production support issues in crisis situations
• Remain current with Salesforce updates and new technologies and best practices with the industry
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 8+ years of experience in supporting business applications and technologies to digitize business processes
• 5+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
• Solid knowledge of SOQL.
• 3+ years of design experience in SFDC or Apttus.
• SFDC certification in Apex Programming/Administrations is a must
• Hands-on experience in Force.com, Oracle, Java, J2EE technologies
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
• Experience developing at least 2 full projects from scratch to go live
• Data Migration into Salesforce
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Apttus CPQ knowledge will be plus.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.