Sr Enterprise Application Engineer
Description de l'offre
Healthcare Digital Technology
You will be leading Operations for the Siebel applications (with focus on Siebel International and SmartFE and also supporting Siebel Americas), ensuring the application is performing, managing business requests and expectations, and supporting all aspects of daily operations.
In this role you will:
• Owns and/or shares accountability for ensuring compliance with all application policies including HPA, security and code reviews across all applications and platforms within scope.
• Leads application monitoring and P&A reporting leveraging a consistent tool and approach across multiple applications.
• Leads complex, multi-disciplinary teams in resolution of high profile outages/application incidents leveraging contingent worker support team, internal supporting organizations and Application Operations coworkers when appropriate.
• Leads and is accountable for pertinent contingent workers access and work prioritization.
• Proactively identifies and removes obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team.
• Ensure defined Service Level Agreements are met and optimally manage metrics
• Uses disciplined approaches to monitor application platform and service progress via effective information dashboards for operational metrics, defect, quality, change control, and compliance.
• Uses data, practical knowledge and innovative insights to drive timely decisions, determine appropriate courses of action, and forecast future needs while managing risk and uncertainty for the team.
• Beyond driving day-to-day operational tempos and rigor, contributes to strategic business rhythms including Application Architecture and Roadmaps for the coming year.
• Creates a culture of customer focus and high performance to drive innovation through continuous customer engagement to facilitate appropriate application upgrades and enhancements.
• Navigates through ambiguity, prioritizes conflicting asks and shows ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Demonstrates skills in collaborating with different stakeholders, influencing decisions and an ability to take strategic view.
• B.S or M.S in a technical field, such as Computer Science or Information Systems
• Strong experience in the technology space with emphasis on Siebel/CRM Technical Support or Application Support
• Background and experience in Siebel/CRM technologies, operations support, compliance rigor.
• Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
• Experienced with operation support process and application policies including HPA, security and code reviews
• Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics.
• Manage major impairments, through calm, resolute leadership
• Self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment; collaborating with different stakeholders, influencing decisions and an ability to take strategic view.
• Excellent communicator, works well in a team environment, creates a culture of customer focus through continuous customer engagement
• Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components. Works to assure work is on-time and within budget.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated the ability to assimilate new information and understand complex topics driving innovation and strategic view to application, platform and architecture
• Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback.
• Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice.
• Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate.
• Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation. Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.