Healthcare Digital Technology
The Data Engineering team helps solve our customers' toughest challenges by leveraging data and analytics. Senior Data & Information Architect will work on projects in a technical domain as a technical expert or internal consultant. You will work on projects for components of the products, across one technical or functional domains.
• Assists in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap, design pattern, and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level.
• Participates in the Data Governance Council.
• Participates in development of software, data and technology platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Researches and evaluates emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
• Participates in cyber product research.
• Participates on agile teams helping implement cyber security controls.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent (STEM) with broad experience in BI area
• Proficiency in working with data warehousing
• Extensive experience in SQL
• Experience in Big Data Architecture and solutions
• Nice to have experience using Teradata and Informatica ecosystems
• Nice to have experience using Scripting (Pig, Python, Perl, etc)
• Critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Uses teamwork skills to achieve goals, solve problems, and manage conflict
• Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to support multiple initiatives simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com