Responsible for providing all aspects of contract management & proposal development for ServiceMax from GE Digital Software solutions. Requires pre-qualification of opportunities, interaction with sales & services leadership, customers, channel, & other cross-functional business teams. Must have a demonstrated track record of delivering high quality commercial proposals through creating solution architectures & recommendations & drafting contracts with respect to both commercial & legal terms.
· Work on complete lifecycle and development of deal execution process including on-time delivery of high quality solutions & proposals aligned with customer outcomes and business profitability / risk profiles; this may include - but is not limited to - request for proposal reviews, bid planning, risk reviews, solution estimates & pricing, deal analytics / reviews, 3rd party coordination & negotiations, technical architecture, documentation, and analysis of terms & conditions.
· Participate in customer specification review, proposal development, contract development and negotiations, including complex software sales and service agreements.
· Act as a liaison between Sales Managers, Solution Consultants, Product Managers, & Services to identify common architectures, value pricing & estimation concepts.
· Participate in Customer negotiations from both functional/technical and commercial perspectives.
· Review Customer Purchase Orders to Ensure Compliance with Approved Price Levels, Terms and Cycle commitments to coordinate Hand off to Project Execution teams.
· Accountable for the development and continuous evolution of contract templates and framework agreements.
· Use Salesforce.com to manage proposal workflow & develop pipeline forecasts.
· Provide continuous improvement of solutions lifecycle processes & methodologies.
· Provide reports, dashboards and insights that will be used to drive business decisions for the sales and finance teams.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
· Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
· GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to travel 5%.
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA
· Knowledge of / background in software and expertise in targeted industries such as Manufacturing, Services, Asset Monitoring, Discrete, Mining, Advanced Analytics, Remote Monitoring, to name a few.
· Prior experience in sales, field services, commercial finance, contract negotiation and execution.
· Prior experience with contract drafting – managing both commercial and legal terms within a customer agreement.
· Strong project management skills.
· Strong data, excel or other data analysis tools (i.e., R, MySql)
· Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
· Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong integrity & demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for strengthening overall commercial compliancy & reduce risk in commercial proposal processes.
· Highly organized, driven self-starter with ability to operate independently.
· Strong problem solving skills and decision making ability.
· Able to thrive in a matrix organization.
· Ability to lead and influence cross functionally.
· Expert in Excel
· Proficient in PowerPoint
· Proficiency in other Data Analysis tools a plus
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.