Hungary, United States
We are seeking an experienced individual with in-depth expertise in designing & building large Unified Communications/Voice/Contact Center solutions to join our UC team working on a highly visible multi-generation Unified Communication program implementation program in support of multiple GE businesses. Staff Release & Build Engineer- L3 Avaya Call Center application expert will be focused on execution of strategic Call/Contact Center projects for multiple GE business
In this role, you will have:
• Strong understanding of Avaya CM6.x, CM7.x Session Manager, System Manager, one-X Agent, Call Center Elite, CMS, Experience portal
• Experience with Session Border Controllers
• Advanced knowledge of VoIP, PBX, and IVR routing schemes, capabilities and concepts.
• Strong understanding of WAN and LAN Quality of Service structures.
• Strong understanding of SIP protocols, dial-peers and gateway configurations.
• Strong understanding of voice and data cabling standards.
Strong understanding of VoIP, traditional PBX, IVR, Call Processing, Voice Network Management, and Call Center operational support.
• Design, implement, support Avaya voice, call/contact center and collaboration systems, including Avaya Aura, Breeze, etc.
• Partner closely with customer facing contact center teams to develop technical solutions.
• Collect business requirements, develop, deploy and support technical solution
• Utilize technology to enable to business to self-serve changes within call flow or IVR structure
• Serve as an escalation point for UC Operations team
• Mentor and develop team members on contact center technologies
• Ensuring adequate system capacity to support business growth projections
• Responsible for supporting IVR, CTI and call flow projects from implementation to post cut-over support.
• Subject Matter Expert for design, expansion, and enhancements of IVRs and call flows.
• Support call center activities on multiple vendor platforms (Avaya, Genesys, Mitel)
• Key technical support for workforce optimization platforms, including call recording and workforce management.
• Call flow modifications, agent/skill, VDN, vector, CMS modifications
• Drive engagement with the numerous external project teams and contributing groups, examples include network team, voice team, operations, internal billing, sourcing team
• Preparation and communication of accurate status reporting. Track progress of all contributing teams to ensure the plan is being fully supported and adhered to
• Establish issue tracking and reporting process, ensuring that issues are addressed in a timely manner. Overall ownership for issues management and closure.
• Ensure that key testing phases are well prepared and planned. Secure all necessary resources and facilities to ensure that the testing phases are successful.
• Identify business training needs and prepare approach to deliver the appropriate training.
• Construct the detailed cut-over planning required to ensure a seamless transition onto the new system/platform/process. Monitor progress against plan to ensure timely tasks execution
• Provide a post implementation stabilization period, leveraging the appropriate project resources
• Execute a controlled project closure … including lessons learned and transition of any legacy items.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Sciences, MIS, Engineering or similar discipline.
• Strong work-related experience.
• Working knowledge of Avaya Contact center products, Microsoft Skype for Business, and Cloud implementation experience strongly preferred
• Must have experience with Avaya telephony infrastructure administration.
• Experience with configuration, support of Avaya Contact Center Enterprise Elite applications and solutions
• Experience with Avaya Vector programming utilizing VDN/Vectoring attributes for call routing
• Must be willing to travel (up to 10 – 15%)
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Budapest, Hungary or Miami, USA
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to build relationships and credibility
• Ability to influence and make recommendations to all levels
• Ability to work well in a dynamic fast paced team environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
• Work with globally located technical team often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
• Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Strong knowledge of technical programs cycles and processes
• Experience with CAP (Change Acceleration Process)
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
• Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions;
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.