Sr. Account Manager - Digital Sales, GE Power RCIS
Description de l'offre
The Sr Account Manager – Digital Sales, GE Power RCIS is responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and driving them thru the pipeline to commercial closure, developing winning sales strategies,, building close customer relationships, managing and solving conflicts with clients and meeting time deadlines for customer accounts among other responsibilities. The role is placed in Moscow
Work closely with other staff members in all relevant functions and GE businesses to facilitate and support growth in service, software, and outcome-driven revenue generation. S/he will partner closely with leaders to help drive the creation and development of an overall sales readiness vision in the context of our expanding global business.
· Build pipeline - analyze sales pipeline and maintain an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved
· Develop a solution selling framework for GE Power Digital — tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
· Build winning value proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE product
· Able to add and explain value to the customer’s business - maintain a goal-oriented approach to the business partnership, Inform customers of how they benefit by partnering with GE and how our solutions deliver results
· Build customer knowledge - Gather information from resources internal and external to our customers to create a clear picture of their needs, their place in the market, and of what GE can provide to achieve their objectives
· Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP's and/or customers' T&Cs while meeting GE business objectives
· Thoroughly analyzes data to identify trends and issues that translate into a plan for the customer with some connection to seemingly independent problems
· Works with individuals across the GE businesses on how to use Big Data to collect and analyze market information as well as how to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic commercial decisions
· Proactively and independently monitors information about competitors and the overall market; champions tools, processes, and systems to track and store intelligence data; Able to clearly articulate implications of market knowledge to key stakeholders
· Leads the process of developing a clear and winnable strategy to deliver the vision of what the GE-customer relationship can be; Goes beyond conventional modes of thinking and approaches problems, and creatively develops innovative, alternatives possibilities beyond the obvious.
· Master’s Degree in business, marketing or related discipline
· Minimum of 3-5 years of software industry experience with proven track record
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Powergen Asset Management, Controls, Maintenance & Repairs, Optimizations and relevant business processes & interfaces
· Must be willing to travel up to 60%
· Fluent English and Russian
candidates will be employed under local employment conditions and must already
satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.