Sr Account Manager, Digital Sales Direct
Description de l'offre
Atlanta, Cincinnati, Chicago, St Louis, or other mid west GE location
Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio
The Sr Account Manager – Digital Sales Direct is responsible for identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts, managing and solving conflicts with clients and meeting time deadlines for customer accounts among to other responsibilities. They will work closely with the other staff members in all GE businesses to facilitate and support growth in service, software, and outcome-driven revenue generation.
S/he will partner closely with leaders to help drive the creation and development of an overall sales readiness vision in the context of our expanding global business.
In this role, you will:
· Develop a solution selling framework for GE Digital — tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
· Add value to the customer’s business and maintain a goal oriented approach to the business partnership
· Inform customers of how they benefit by partnering with GE and how our solutions deliver results
· Gather information from resources internal and external to our customers to create a clear picture of their needs, their place in the market, and of what GE can provide to achieve their objectives
· Analyzes sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved
· Successfully represent GE (internally and externally) at both a strategic and tactical levels including but not limited to sharing the GE strategy regarding the Industrial Internet, as well as participating in and/or leading a customer sales calls
· Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE product
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related discipline
· Minimum of 3-5 years of software industry experience with proven track record
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to travel 50%
· Works with individuals across the GE businesses on how to use Big Data to collect and analyze market information as well as how to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic commercial decisions.
· Proactive in seeking out new digital platforms to drive deeper connections with customers – such as heat mapping existing relationships on LinkedIn to identify new sales opportunities, active in industry groups/blogs to gain exposure to target audiences and viewed as a domain expert.
· Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP's and/or customers' T&Cs while meeting GE business objectives.
· Creates and delivers solution outlines and migration paths that show the evolution of a system from a baseline state to a target or future state
· Determines account potential by utilizing data modeling.
· Leads the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization.
· Thoroughly analyzes data to identify trends and issues that translate into a plan for the customer with some connection to seemingly independent problems.
· Develops acceptable mitigation strategies that consider T&Cs of customers, competition and partners and key differentiators while also meeting business objectives.
· Proactively makes or recommends decisions based on market intelligence and business knowledge that inform commercial growth strategies
· Trains others to effectively use digital environments to collect market knowledge; Coaches people on how to listen, participate, and leverage influence in digital settings; Establishes a large following and expansive digital network of contacts
· Establishes trust and empathy as an advisor to the client
· Proactively identifies pipeline risks and develops mitigation plans; proactively shares 'best practices' to improve pipeline efficiency.
· Able to take products, services, solutions knowledge and connect them to customers’ objectives to develop differentiated opportunities for GE.
· Proactively and independently monitors information about competitors and the overall market; champions tools, processes, and systems to track and store intelligence data; Able to clearly articulate implications of market knowledge to key stakeholders.
· Communicates the importance of understanding customer's business strategies to become an advocate for profitability on behalf of the customer - actively reviews accounts, meets with customers, observes sales force, etc.
· Communicates the fundamentals of the customers’ business
· Coaches and trains others on how to manage account relationships to proactively identify and address client needs and convert competitive installs to GE solutions
· Able to define your unique value prop to position your brand.
· Turns problems into an opportunity by making both customer and GE view end result as a win for both organizations
· Leads the process of developing a clear and winnable strategy to deliver the vision of what the GE-customer relationship can be
· Creates meaningful stories and two-way communications that drive behavior; Communicates functional strategy and roadmap with sufficient detail for teams to utilize; Describes functional area information to leaders; Coaches others on effective presentation skills.
· Communicates with peers in other organizations; Answers any question about GE and its products (including reference customers); Empathizes with customers to allow them to open up about pain, opportunities, and initiatives that are on the horizon
· Leads customers to take ownership of explaining their business problems through mutual understanding; Engages customers by creating exciting dialogue
· Acts as steward of protecting everything that is sacred to GE and the customer (e.g., IP for GE).
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.