Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
The Sourcing Specialist will be 100% responsible for fulfillment for assigned suppliers while working with the Sourcing Manager to execute on Supplier fulfillment strategy - supplier capacity planning, contract negotiations, cost reduction and lead time reduction for assigned commodities. They will own execution of supply plan for assigned commodities to ensure on time delivery of the commodity.,
In the role of Sourcing Specialist, you will:
· Manage capacity, PO allocation, supplier relationship, and fulfillment strategy to minimize delivery risks
· Develop and drive effective recovery plans when necessary
· Track in-transit material to identify and address any potential delivery issues
· Develop knowledge of supplier manufacturing processes, material and commodity pricing and focus on quality and enforce OTD strategy
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution and minimum 7 years of experience in Purchasing, Sourcing and/or Manufacturing)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Purchasing, Sourcing and/or Manufacturing
· Supply Chain experience
· MRP system experience, ERPLX preferred
· Detail oriented
· Strong interpersonal communications, and negotiation skills with ability to influence at all levels of internal customers and external suppliers
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills, strong PC and database management skills
· Demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines and frequently changing priorities
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.