Description de l'offre
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Supply Chain
The Source to Pay (S2P) organization is in charge of providing services to numerous legal entities operated by the GE affiliates across 31 countries in Europe. The S2P Enterprise Standard covers the Indirect Source to Buy (S2B) and Buy to Pay Enterprise Standards.As an intern you will participate a 6-month internship program which aims to involve you step by step into the daily life of the department and helps to start your career in a structured way at the company.
· During your 6 months internship you will be actively involved into the daily life and activities of the S2P organization: invoice registering and processing, external supplier and internal business communication, process improvement projects.
· During your internship you will also participate several class room (theoretical and practical) trainings to learn the framework of Source to Pay activities and gain experiences in a global corporate environment. After this period, you will be familiar with the standard S2P tasks and responsibilities, core processes and systems (Oracle, SAP), you will understand the connection between the departments, the typical measurement points and statistics used in a multinational company.
· Availability for min. 30 hours per week – 4 working days, planned internship for min. 9 months
· Having active student enrollment when you join the company
· Active written and verbal fluency in English and preferably another European language
· Flexible approach and self-motivated with strong team spirit
· Embraces opportunities for learning
· Good eye for process improvement opportunities, appetite for initiations
· Professional work ethic
· Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
· Knowledge in finance and accounting subjects as part of your studies is a nice to have but not essential
· Previous SSC/Finance/Customer service experience is a plus
GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.