Description de l'offre
This individual works on projects related to web applications and cloud based software in Life Sciences domain (medicine research and manufacturing)
This internship program targets manual testing mainly, including the following activities in your daily work:
• Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
• Works within a scrum team in an agile environment
• Performing tasks where trust and accuracy are required
• Execute manual test by predefined steps and scenarios.
• Execute exploratory testing on various devices like tablet, smartphone, laptop.
• Understand the features and the design of the software and take care the functions working properly by regular smoke testing.
• Set up test environment by updating software, managing virtual machines.
• Report status, results and findings for the team with details.
• Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master’s degree program
• Ability to work autonomously
• Good command of English
• Team worker
• Have a tester mindset – how to break the software
• Reliable and accurate on work
• Able to work independently with minimal mentoring
• Willing to learn
• Familiar with computer science basics (algorithms, data structures, etc.)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.