Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
As a member of the BHGE Configuration, Pricing and Quoting (CPQ) team, the Software Engineer Specialist will utilize experience, knowledge, and skills gained from delivering/supporting complex software applications to take ownership and accountability for the delivery of project and operation requirements. This role will deliver technical analysis, design, development, issue remediation, and engagement for applications and supporting integrations in the BHGE CPQ landscape.
· Interact with end users and technical team members to understand requirements and design and develop custom software solutions
· Recognize system deficiencies and recommend programming solutions
· Develop and maintain integrations supporting the CPQ landscape
· Modify existing applications when modifications are required
· Build scalable solutions and integration services with focus on modular code Maintain a clear history of code through the use of source control tools
· Implement security measures in accordance with current best practices Maintain communication with the key stakeholders during the entire life cycle of project All other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting business applications and technologies.
· 1+ years of hands-on experience with Java, J2EE based application development (custom or package solution customization and administration).
· 1+ years of hands-on experience developing integrations with at least one of the following systems: Salesforce.com, Oracle ERP, PLM or CPQ applications using SOAP or REST base services.
· Participated in the delivery of one or more full cycle application development projects.
· Development experience in one of the following domains: pricing or costing, product engineering, rules engines or product configuration.
· Experience with SOAP-based and REST based web services.
· Expertise with SQL and related databases: Oracle, Postgres, etc.
· Experience integrating business applications with backend ERP and other large enterprise systems.
· Understanding of Cloud, SOA.
· Experience working in the Configuration, Pricing and Quoting domain (CPQ) is a plus.
· Experience working with Oracle ERP Quoting is a plus.
· Experience with Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) is a plus.
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to multi-task while supporting multi user requests.
· Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements.
· Experience using Six Sigma tools or business process mapping techniques
· Demonstrated ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
· Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
· Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
· Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence. Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities. Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework.
· Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
· Demonstrate the ability to help team members.
· Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions.
· Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present.
· Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas.
· Takes the initiative to experiment with new software frameworks.
· Adapts to new environments and changing requirements.
· Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources #DTR
Baker Hughes a GE Company (BHGE) is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with over 65,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry - from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: its. The Way We Work. We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability. We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management.