Description de l'offre
Developing advanced visualization services that are used in medical applications. These applications are for radiologists, cardiologists and surgeons, used all around the globe to improve the review and analysis of medical CT, MRI, PET, etc. images for diagnosis, preparation for surgery or treatment follow-up.
Candidate will work in an Agile scrum team, responsible for the entire development cycle, including design, implementation, automated testing, and documentation of new features.
· Develop new features: from software design to full implementation.
· Help GE partners develop medical imaging and image processing applications.
· Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
· Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
· Interact with other development teams in a global context (US, France)
· Join a Scrum team for regular delivery of software components.
· Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
· Applies principles of Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
· Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
· Professional experience in software design and implementation
· Experience in C++
· Rigor, curiosity, creativity and team spirit
· Experience in Cloud based developments
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.