Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
In this role as a software engineer, you will be part of a development team working in new product introduction. This team is responsible for the development of next generation RAD system.
The engineer is involved in all aspects of the product development ranging from requirements analysis, feature development, through prototype generation and testing, to final design validation, documentation, and product release.
In this role as a software engineer you will:
• Work out software solutions for inspection system based on radiography technology.
• Work with cross-domain members like mechanical, electrical, testing and application engineers to develop software interface to achieve system level functions and performance.
• Develop and build PC-based software for automation testing system/instrument for data acquisition, graphic display, user interface, data processing and communication.
• Deliver technical solutions, detailed proposals and cost calculations for radiography testing software based on customer requirements to support sales function to win orders.
• Perform design review and document management for software development process.
• Bachelor’s or above degree in instrumentation or software engineering domains.
• 5+ years of hands-on experiences in PC-based software development on data acquisition, signal processing, graphics display, user interface and data communication functions with solid product and projects delivery.
• Expert level skills on Microsoft C++ platforms and tools. Experience on LabVIEW and C# is a big plus.
• Strong knowledge on data processing and signal analysis/display implementation technology.
• 5+ experiences in automation equipment industry especially in instrumentation and testing system.
• 3+ years working experience in some top multinational company as software engineer role is a plus.
• Experience for machine software testing, commissioning and problem-solving at site.
• Proactive, positive, productive;
• Communicates effectively in Chinese and English.
• A proved fast learner, self-motivated, willing to take challenges.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.