Description de l'offre
This position is for a Cyber Security developer in the Medical Imaging Software team under GE Healthcare. The person will develop & deliver for the GE Healthcare Imaging level Cyber Security. Build your career in next generation Healthcare Cyber Security software that will cut across GE Healthcare Products. Experience what it takes to own complete Secure Software Development Life Cycle phases and what it means to deliver a world-class software working in collaboration with global team.
Develop and implement security related solution with the intent to streamline monitoring, alerting, and incident management efforts for platform. Lead the design, development, and deployment of solutions for securing in areas such as Edge computing, Application, Data or Security.
Work with technical teams to understand requirements and automate processes to better enhance development of applications, systems and contribute to CI/CD pipeline Serve as security guide in platform and application development, database and micro-service design. Providing mentorship to project teams on the appropriate selection and implementation of security controls to follow enterprise compliance and security policies. Define and document standard methodologies from a security perspective. Participate/Drive in architecture security review. Reviewing technology designs and develop data security controls and solutions. Suggesting changes to the environment that would assist with eliminating vulnerabilities and mitigating the risk of exploitation resulting in potential incidents. Suggesting and implementing process improvements based upon lessons learned. Crafting and building custom policies required to facilitate alerting and workflow requirements. Performing other Enterprise Security & Support tasks as required and assigned.
•Candidates for this position should have at least 3 to 6 years of Cyber Security experience and development, in addition to the following
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related computer field
•Strong Understanding Of Secure Communication Methods
•Strong understanding of Cryptographic algorithms, certificates, PKI, Key Management
•Knowledge of WAF, Proxy-Server, Reverse-Proxy, Load-Balancing
•Knowledge of various vulnerabilities and penetration testing
•Strong analytical skills
•Able to track and lead a large number of simultaneous activities, as well as cross-team dependent activities
•Able to work collaboratively with minimal supervision
•Effectively escalates items as required, and can influence decisions and actions without direct authority
•Able to learn new technologies and processes quickly
•Able to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
•CISSP, CEH, GIAC certification preferred
•Knowledge of working in Agile.
•Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
•Java, TCP/IP-based network communications
•Relational databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL, SQLite, etc.)
•Hypervisors (e.g. VMware, KVM, etc.)
•Python Experience in HTML/CSS
•XML/Web Services, AJAX, Sprint boot,
•Web Application attacks and Security measures.
•Authentication, Authorization, oAuth2, OpenID Connect, RBAC, XACML
• Experience developing web applications (Spring, RESTful, Jersey, RestEasy,JAX-WS, Web Services)
• Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data)
• Experience with rules engines (Camel, Drools, JRules) & modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)
• Have a deep understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
• Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
• Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE is an equal opportunity Employer and supports Diversity.