Description de l'offre
Power Steam Power
• Define data collection plan of air quality control system (AQCS) from operating plant in anticipating optimization opportunities
• Perform data analysis and develop analytics based on product know-how and operating data
• Program dynamic models that can continuously learn and predict
• Lead testing and field commissioning of the dynamic models; lead setup of remote monitoring system if needed.
• Work with other discipline engineers to develop graphics and user interface
• Support to setup interfaces for remote monitoring of operating plants
• Periodically visit reference plants to get feedbacks and to identify new improvement opportunities.
• Support team to convert product know-how into business opportunities
• Work with software developers to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services
• Support team in developing automated engineering tools
• Master or PhD degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
• Demonstrated skills in analytical and programming tools such as Metlab, Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
• Advanced knowledge in mathematical optimization and algorithm programming
• Knowledge of statistical analysis and network analysis
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrates initiative, teamwork, and commitment
• Ability to see the big picture and to translate into business solutions
• Experience in power and AQCS industry preferred
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.